JOIN US. IT’S EASY!
Follow this process to become a member
- Learn about Carquinez Village. Get your questions answered until you feel comfortable.
- Understand the annual fee(s) and eligibility factors. See below.
- Download (click here), print and complete the application. Send it to Carquinez Village, PO Box 207, Benicia, CA 94510. You can include your payment with your application or wait until you meet with a Carquinez Village representative.
- You will be contacted by a member of the Admissions Team who will make an appointment to meet with you. A member of the Membership Team will reach out to you as well. It is fundamental for us to begin our association with you in a personal way.
Welcome! We look forward to having you as a member of our community and hope that we can make a difference in your life
Your annual membership fee contributes to Carquinez Village’s ability to offer quality programs and services, manage on a professional and fiscally sound basis, and move forward in a sustainable manner.
There are two fees: 1) individual and 2) household. The individual rate is $360. A household membership consists of the individual member plus 1 or more additional members. The additional member(s) pay at a one-half rate of $180 each.
Individual fee $360
Household fee $540 which consists of two members, the initial member ($360) and one additional household member ($180)
Payment Options a) Pay total amount
b) Pay in 12 automatic payments using a credit card
- Reside in Benicia or Vallejo
- Be 60 years of age or older (except in a household where only one member is required to be 60)
Note: We regret that we cannot transport members in wheelchairs.
Questions? Call 707-297-2472